Thank You for your trust.
Donation Portal Options:
- Do a direct bank transfer or use wire transfer agencies such as RIA and WorldRemit to do a direct donation into Rural Doctors bank Account.
Recipient Account Name: Rural Doctors
Recipient Address: Bunduma, Buea, Cameroon
Bank Name: UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA PLC CAMEROON
Bank Address: P.O Box 681 No5 Nambeke Street, Half Mile Limbe, Cameroon
Bank code: 10033
Branch code: 05216
Account Number: 16031000115
Swift code: UNAFCMCX
- Contact us directly at email@example.com for other portals of donation such as MTN and Orange Mobile Money
Consider joining our Global Humanitarian Community by indicating your interest in the form below.
Why you should consider joining our humanitarian community
As a member, you may benefit from the following:
- Receive our annual reports on our programs and humanitarian work.
- Receive regular updates on our activities
- Stand a chance to be selected to be an honorary member of the board for a period of one (1) year.
- Stand a chance of being decorated at the end of our fiscal year with an electronic badge and honorary certificate in recognition for your humanitarian gestures.
- Gain an invitation to participate in formal and informal events.
- Receive a gift from us (T-shirt, Cap, Pens, Calendar…)